SAI's Catheter Access Buttons™ offer all new CannuLock™ technology, providing a remarkably secure connection for up to three catheters. Our 1, 2, and 3 port tethers make connections even easier with smart alignment features. The color coding and unique “keyed” geometry of SAI's buttons allows you to access only the port or combination of ports that you need, leaving the other ports undisturbed until you choose to access them.
Catheter Access Button™ Tethers
- 12" length. Inquire for availability of different sizes
- Inquire for availability of different catheter access configurations
- Alignment arrow and magnets make it easy to line up tether with button
- "Keyed" fit for easy connections
Standard Catheter Access Button™ Tether Options
- 1, 2 and 3 port tethers to match with each Catheter Access Button™
- Single tether accesses the red port
- Dual tether accesses the red and blue port
- Dual BILE tether accesses the red and white port
- Triple tether accesses all three ports - red, blue and white
CAB25T-RW Bile Tethers
- When SAI's Catheter Access Buttons™ are surgically placed by a vendor, the catheters are attached as follows:
|Red port - Bile Duct
|Blue port - Duodenum
|White port - Blood Vessel (optional)
- When collecting bile, and accessing the venous catheter, but not infusing artificial bile into the duodenum, use the CAB25T-Bile tether for access to only the Red and White ports in the button.
- With the CAB25T-Bile, the duodenal port (blue) is not accessed, and remains closed off, avoiding any siphoning into the lines.
- For shunting bile into the duodenum while the rat is not on a tether, use our CAB-SHC shunting cap.
Catheter Access Button™ Tether Options
||12" Tether for Single Channel Catheter Access Button™
||12" Tether for Dual Channel Catheter Access Button™
||Red and Blue
12" Tether for Catheter Access Button™ - Bile and Vascular
||Red and White
||12" Tether for Triple Channel Catheter Access Button™
||Red, Blue and White