These biocompatible polyurethane and silicone catheters are designed to enhance patency and minimize vessel trauma during implantation. All these catheters have beads accurately positioned from the catheter tip for optimal implantation position within the vessel. Beads are also positioned to provide a secure tension loop to maximize continued patency during movement and growth. A complete list of our rabbit catheters can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Made from silicone or polyurethane with a rounded tip
- Designed to enhance patency
- Available with or without female luer
- Listed lengths are 60cm with two suture beads
- Custom lengths and suture bead placement available, contact us with questions
Rabbit Femoral Vein Catheters with Rounded Tip - Polyurethane
||7 & 9 cm