SAI Return Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund or exchange. All returns must be requested within 30 days of receipt of purchase. All returned items must be unused, in the same condition as they were received, and in the original packaging. Custom items and prefilled syringes may not be returned. Perishable goods such as vials and prefilled syringes are not returnable.
Product returned for any reason other than manufacturing defect will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20%.
- Proof of purchase is required to process any return
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1-847-356-0321. You will need to provide the following information for the products being returned:
- Part Number
- Lot Number or Serial Number (if applicable)
- Your purchase order number
- Reason for the Return
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- You will be provided with an RGA number
- You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item.
- SAI will provide you with instructions for shipping your item, including special handling instructions, if applicable. Items for return must be shipped within 15 working days from receipt of the RGA number.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, SAI recommends using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. SAI is not responsible for items which are lost or stolen during shipping.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, an SAI representative will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.