Infusion and Sampling products are continually evolving in an effort to improve scientific results while reducing animal use and refining methodologies. In the past few decades, tremendous strides have been made, including the introduction of catheters, harnesses, tethers, swivels and more. Most recently, SAI introduced the industry’s most advanced product for catheterized animals, which reduces animal loss and refines animal experience – our CannuLock™ system.
The three main factors which determine patency are catheter design, surgery, and maintenance. Join us to learn more about these and how using the appropriate products can lower stress for both the animal and the researcher. Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Benefits to catheterization for reduction and refinement
- Catheter access techniques to maximize patency
- Cutting edge catheter access products refine infusion and sampling studies
- Improved long term and tethered access with Catheter Access Buttons™
- Improved patency with faster and cleaner Catheter Access Ports™