Shunting caps connect to SAI Catheter Access Buttons™, so that continuous flow can be maintained between two catheters. This is most often used for recirculating bile between the bile duct and the duodenal catheter in rats.
- Replace a standard catheter and u-tube with this simple, clean access system
- Magnetic cap is self-aligning, attaching quickly and easily
- Integrated tubing recirculates bile (or other fluids) for improved animal health
- Alignment arrow on the cap matches to the Catheter Access Button™ for quick and easy connections
- The internal connection permits fluid flow between the red and the blue ports, but additional options are possible.
Catheter Access Button™ Specialty Caps
||Shunting Cap for Multi-Channel Catheter Access Button™ (shunts from the red port to the blue port*)
||(*additional shunt options are available)