The Mouse Tele-Port™ features CannuLock™ technology to create the most secure catheter connection on the market. These miniature ports eliminate the need for standard catheter plugs, speeding up the collection process while making catheter access safe and clean.
- Smooth barb safely "locks" with the catheter to eliminate disconnections
- Unique shape designed for secure external suturing
- Quick, clean access to catheters via a closed split septum and CannuLock™ Adapter.
- Packaged 2 per sterile pouch and in quantities as low as 20 units
25G port is the perfect size for carotid artery and jugular vein catheters in mice and also fits the CannuLock™ Tether Lines for access while connected to an infusion system.
- For rats, we recommend the 22G Tele-Port.
- Available from vendors in pre-implanted animals
Tele-Ports™ for Mice
||Catheter Access Ports™
||20 pack (10 sterile pouches of 2 each)